Sunday, August 28, 2022

A Few Of My Favorite Things

 

 


1. Disposable camera- Because I feel like a disposable camera is the best way to capture a moment. I think that with limited pictures and only one take it makes the picture that comes from it a more realistic version of that moment. 2. Spoon Ring- I wear this ring almost everyday not only does it have sentimental value because it's a gift from my mom, but I feel that it proves art can be made from anything into anything which proves that we live in a world full of possibilities 3. Postcard- I started collecting postcards from antique stores about 2 years ago and this is because I find it very interesting reading people's stories on the back and how that postcard is just a small piece of someone's adventure. I also feel like postcards signify traveling and traveling has been a big part of my life and after college I plan on continuing traveling. 4. Sunscreen- This could signify two different things. The first one is specifically the beach. I spend most of my free time at the beach and the second one just signifies being outside under the sun. I feel like so many people spend so much time inside forgetting the beautiful world we live in. 5. Plant- When I graduated high school my childhood best friend gave me this plant, so it is just significant because I feel like no matter where I go I’ll have a little piece of my childhood and hometown with me. 6. Record Cover- I love music and all different kinds. I feel like music is such a good way of expressing emotions or telling a story. I have a collection of records that I was given by people because they thought that I would enjoy it. Music and the way it brings people together is one of my favorite things. 7. Jewelry- This is all of the necklaces hanging on the wall. I feel like jewelry is so diverse meaning there are so many different styles and even though its such a small thing I feel like jewelry gives each individual their own little accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Longing

"The souvenir speaks to a context of origin through a language of longing" " The souvenir exist as a sample of the now distan...